He took to his Instagram page to categorically state that iPhone 13 is only a status symbol. He advises that people shouldn’t be carried away by peer pressure by trying to make a purchase, instead they should make investments with that sum of money.
Here’s what he wrote;
“Nobody on Earth needs an iPhone13. Absolutely no one. An iPhone 13 is a status symbol. Don’t let peer pressure rob you of your real treasure. If your old phone works, use it. you don’t need a new phone. You need new investment. Invest. Don’t impress!
Below are 10 Things You Can Invest in Instead of an iPhone13:
* A plot of land in a low-cost area
* 40 bags of rice in a rural area to sell at a profit in an urban area
* Trade-in forex
* Buy 3 Microsoft shares
* Buy 6 Apple shares
* Rent a one-bedroom and use it for Airbnb
* Buy treasury bonds
* Start a POS business
* Join the lending club and earn money lending money to people who are guaranteed to repay
* Invest in a course and learn an income-generating skill”