Guaranty Trust Holding Company Plc (GTCO Plc), is a market-leading financial services institution headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria. As a Proudly African and Truly International Institution, we are fully invested in powering our Continent’s progress and constantly strive to create the best outcomes for our customers and communities. Our strong service culture, world-class corporate governance standards, and bias for innovation has endeared the GTCO brand to millions of people across Africa and beyond.
We are looking to have you join our workforce of talented and vibrant professionals as we continue to expand the frontiers of excellent service. You will benefit from our leading-edge training programme and enjoy our creative workspaces designed to nurture brilliance and inspire personal development.
Entry Level Programme – Guaranty Trust Holding Company
We Are Hiring
Join our team of talented and vibrant professionals for an exciting career in our Pension Fund Administration and Funds Management businesses.
- Stanbic IBTC Announces Fintech Subsidiary
- UBA GMD, Oliver Alawuba, Increases UBA Shareholding with 9.5 Million Shares
- NOVA Merchant Bank Achieves Double Earnings Growth with Innovative Offerings
- UBA Expands Loan Portfolio By N605bn
- UBA Foundation Empowers Women With Tech Skills
Our people are valued and inspired to be the very best version of themselves, with an aptitude for learning and innovative thinking.
A career at either of our Pension Fund and Funds Management subsidiaries offers you a chance to standout and make an impact. We offer our employees a platform that supports their professional aspirations whilst creating opportunities to optimize their unique potential.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree from a reputable university
- Five (5) O ’Level credits including English and Mathematics
- Must be 26 years old or younger
- Must have completed NYSC
Why Join Us?
We understand that being an employer of choice goes beyond the basics. Our work culture is designed to support collaboration and celebrate every achievement.
Other perks include:
- Paid annual leave
- Robust health insurance
- Gym membership
- Regular team bonding and retreats
- Vibrant workspaces with open door setting
- Access to collaborative tools
- Professional Membership Subscription
- Other Staff welfare initiatives
- Industry: Financial Services
- Close Date: 11/04/2022
- City: Lagos
- Province: Lagos
- Postal Code: +23401
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Guaranty Trust Bank Plc Entry Level Programme” should click the APPLY HERE button below and start their application.
DEADLINE: 11 APRIL 2022
Leave a Reply