- The federal government through the ministry of humanitarian affairs, disaster management and social development, has released new information on the N-Power Batch C (stream 1) programme.
- The information on the website of the ministry, https://nasims.gov.ng/, indicates that all shortlisted applicants are requested to immediately enrol their biometric data to qualify for the final selection stage of the programme.
The federal government has asked the shortlisted N-Power Batch C applicants to enrol their biodata.
The ministry instructed the shortlisted candidates to follow some steps.
Here are the 7 steps to take to qualify for final selection stage:
- Log in to your dashboard and click the “verification” tab
- Click the “capture your fingerprint” button to download and install the enrolment application
- After installation, provide the required credentials and click “Proceed”.
- Make sure the fingerprint biometric device is connected, then click on “Begin Enrolment” to launch the enrolment process.
- Click on the finger to begin the enrolment process
- Applicants are to enrol their right thumb, right index, left thumb and left index fingers only for successful enrolment
- After successful enrolment, click on “Submit” to save the biometric enrollment
According to the information, after successful enrolment, the applicants should check the “verification” tab of their self-service portal to confirm if the capture was successful.