United Bank for Africa (UBA) PLC is a leading pan-African financial services institution with a global footprint. We have a clear purpose to be a role model for African businesses by creating superior value for all our stakeholders.
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is recruiting into the vacant positions. All Interested candidates are advised to go through available positions carefully and submit their applications appropriately before the deadline.
All Available positions are listed below:
- Product Manager, Digital Lending
- Vulnerability Remediation Officer
PRODUCT MANAGER, DIGITAL LENDING
Job Location: Lagos
Job Type: Permanent
Experience (in years): 5-8 years
We are looking to hire a candidate who has good knowledge of digital lending and experience in managing large data.
Our ideal candidate must be able to deliver strategic agenda for digital lending through balance sheet growth, customer acquisition, customer retention, and profit & loss targets to support the achievement of overall business strategy in a cost effective and high return manner.
JOB OBJECTIVE (S):
Responsible for delivering the strategic agenda for the digital lending through balance sheet growth, customer acquisition, customer retention, and profit & loss targets to support the achievement of overall business strategy in a cost effective and high return manner
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and monitor product sales and marketing strategy (in conjunction with product marketing) to ensure achievement of digital lending sales and volume budget across all regions.
- Monitors sales impact & profitability of marketing expenditures and special campaigns.
- Collaborate with other stakeholders in technological implementation of loan origination and management systems including defining scope and overseeing deployment.
- Utilise market research to identify customer needs/trends and opportunities for new product innovation and product enhancements.
- Conduct regular product & market research to determine digital lending sales/market penetration potential across regions.
- Regularly review customer feedback, market & consumer trends to uncover new product opportunities across different category and regions, disseminates identified insights in a timely manner for execution.
- Successful execution and monitoring of product marketing campaigns.
- Conduct branch/regional webinars, meetings, visits and joint customer calls to obtain market feedback and understand peculiarities of local operating environment.
- Analyses situations to understand and advise bespoke solutions where necessary.
- Work closely with consumer credit underwriting team, consumer collections team and risk management team to monitor and ensure digital product offerings are in compliance with the bank’s policies and regulatory requirements.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Extensive knowledge of the bank’s policies and procedures.
- Excellent interpretation of business needs into operational requirements.
- Good Understanding of the Nigerian Banking Industry and Remittance industry.
- Knowledge of CBN’s policies and the business environment.
- Thorough knowledge of Individual / Personal / Retail Banking products and services, and extensive Banking Industry knowledge.
- Excellent product and project management skill.
- Excellent interpersonal, and negotiation skills with the ability to network, generate new business and develop strong business relations.
- Strong leadership skills with demonstrated competences in championing high performance management.
- A good understanding of risk, credit policies and procedures.
- Excellent communication, planning, organization, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Must have hands on experience in Credit Analysis & Administration, Sales, Relationship Management, Customer Service, commercial and product development functions of a commercial bank at managerial level.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related field.
- Masters and/or other professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years general banking experience, 3 of which must be from retail/consumer/individual sector.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- High degree of professional ethics, integrity and responsibility.
- Highly organised, proactive, ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks assigned.
- Team player with ability to work under pressure and ability to work with a wide variety of people and maintain excellent business relationship.
- High sense of confidentiality and discreteness.
WHAT YOU SHOULD EXPECT FROM US:
- Our corporate culture is defined by our core values. We do not just train our people to be the best in the job, we also offer encouragement, recognition, and rewards.
- Whatever level you are at in your career, we offer plenty of opportunities and support to build a rewarding career at UBA.
- Here in UBA, our employees are our greatest assets and so we built a recognition and reward system that boosts productivity and enhances staff retention, instituting a culture of meritocracy.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for the position of “PRODUCT MANAGER, DIGITAL LENDING ” should click the button below and start the application.
VULNERABILITY REMEDIATION OFFICER
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: HND/BA/BSC
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for the position of “VULNERABILITY REMEDIATION OFFICER” should click the button below and start the application.