Jemi-Neil Consulting is an organization with two core diverse areas: International Education Consultancy (University & College Placements) & Human Resources Consultancy focusing on executing various HR strategic initiatives in order for its clients to maximize its best in people.
We offer end to end HR services ranging from Talent Sourcing & Recruitment, Training & Development, Outsourcing through to Performance Management.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Customer Loyalty Manager at Jemi Neil Consulting
Customer Loyalty Manager
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
Reports to: Product Manager
Location: Marina, Lagos State
Salary: 400k per month
- Maintain overall quality and service standards.
- Follow up on management team shift control issues
- Develop Operations Excellence Audit action plan.
- Ensure that Health & Safety and Food safety working practices are adhered to at all times
- Financial planning
- Develop budget plans and tactics to achieve target.
- Keep regular contact with customers to obtain feedback on service, food quality and staff friendliness using customer comment cards.
- Respond to written customer complaints on a weekly basis.
- Give outstanding service everytime
- Conduct management meetings.
- Communicate and implement national and local promotions.
- Manage the implementation of local sales building programmes
Qualifications And Requirements:
- First degree or its equivalent in a management discipline
- 3 years relevant experience
- Chartered membership of relevant bodies
- Strong understanding of loyalty metrics and analytics drivers to create sales pathways.
- Ability to plan and prepare for outcomes based on priority and effective management of time.
- Strong Project Management Skills
- Ability to use initiative and apply creative ideas within a corporate environment.
- Communication & Presentation.
- Logical thinking / reasoning.
- Assertive and observant.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite & the Internet.
- Stakeholder Management
- Detail orientation
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Time Management