The Murtala Muhammed Foundation (MMF) is a non-profit organization, founded on the ideals of the Late Gen. Murtala Muhammed, a former Head of State of Nigeria (1975-76). The MMF has long been recognized as a pioneer of democracy, policy advocacy, education, human rights, women empowerment, disaster relief and betterment of lives of Africans.
Numerous agencies have awarded their recognition and support to the MMF for its excellence, integrity, transparency and professional standard. Since its inception, the Foundation has been committed to supporting local communities and has committed its resources and goals to the sustainable development of Nigeria.
Interested and qualified candidate for “Vacancy at Murtala Muhammed Foundation” should click the APPLY HERE button below
Human Resource Officer
- Contract, Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
Employment Type: Temporary
Contract Duration: 3 months
Reports to: Head of Operations
- In charge of recruitment for the Organizations
- Assessment and audit of the HR system, processes and procedures and proffer solution
- Redesign of Job description and job analysis
- Development of KPIs and performance framework
- Compensation and benefits
- Development of pay structure and band
- Total restructuring of the HR systems
- Advisory to management on human resources issues
- Put up a structure to manage day to day personnel issues
- Any other Assigned Task.
Qualifications And Requirements:
- B.Sc Degree with 2 – 4 years relevant work experience.
N60,000 – N70,000 Monthly.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidate for “Vacancy at Murtala Muhammed Foundation” should send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.