First Bank of Nigeria is a Nigerian multinational bank and financial services company headquartered in Lagos. It is the biggest bank in Nigeria.
It operates a network of over 750 business locations across Africa, the United Kingdom and representative offices in Abu Dhabi, Beijing and Johannesburg set up to capture trade-related business between geographies.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Job Vacancy at First Bank Nigeria
Senior Network Project Supervisor (SNPS)
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: HND/BSC/BA
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
- Oversee and review for adoption of Branch Structure Cabling layout/design to conform standard and expectation.
- Gather branch users’ general IT pain points escalate and to ensure resolution
- Responsible for location pre-installation site survey to ensure readiness for LAN cabling project considering aesthetics, environmental factor e.t.c
- Oversee the entire network refresh project (Intelligent Structured Cabling, communication mast cabling re-arrangement/cleanup and Cisco Active devices implementation for branch location to conform standard
- Oversee the cabling implementation lifecycle to ensure pathway creation, cable pulling, termination, labelling, quality assurance, testing and commissioning.
- Configuration of CISCO active devices (routers & switches) to standard and ensure elimination of all exceptions.
- Ensure the network refresh project – LAN Cabling & Active devices implementation meets FBN cabling standard as well as global best practice.
- Work with IT Network team to ensure project post implementation positive feedback, acceptance and certification by branch users and General Services Team.
- Review for adoption the project technical document as submitted by the contractor.
- Interaction with branch management, IT and Area General Services Managers to align dependencies and expectations of the cabling project.
- Planning changes at the branch in line with approved Change management process.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the Head, IT Networks, Head, IT Infrastructure and CIO.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Job Vacancy at First Bank Nigeria” should click the APPLY HERE button below
Leave a Reply