BRITISH COUNCIL builds connections, understanding and trust between people in the UK and other countries through arts and culture, education and the English language.
We help young people to gain the skills, confidence and connections they are looking for to realise their potential and to participate in strong and inclusive communities. We support them to learn English, to get a high-quality education and to gain internationally recognised qualifications. Our work in arts and culture stimulates creative expression and exchange and nurtures creative enterprise.
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to apply for the position of Customer service Officer.
Customer Services Officer
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: HND/BA/BSC
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria
The purpose of this role is to contribute to the smooth running of the British Council’s customer service operations in Nigeria by delivering high quality customer service and sales targets in line with corporate standards and policies. The post holder will manage all level two queries from global, regional and local teams within the customer service function in order to achieve faster complaint resolution times in line with corporate customer service standards, to increase overall team efficiency, to generate more opportunity for sales and increase customer satisfaction.
ALSO APPLY: LATEST JOBS AT JEMI-NEIL CONSULTING
Role specific knowledge and experience:
The main essential knowledge and experience points that we are looking for you to evidence are:
- English Language Proficiency Level minimum B2, written and spoken
- Fluency in one of three major languages in Nigeria
- At least two years working in a reputable customer service environment with proven positive track record
- Education to degree level or equivalent
- Demonstrated experience dealing with customers and enquiries in a service environment and providing service within quality standards
- Proven experience in handling and reporting income
- Advanced data entry and data analysis experience
- Experience working with CRM systems & MS Excel
- Ability to work quickly and accurately to tight deadlines
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Customer Service Qualification
- Experience in supervising a group of people to achieve a specific purpose
Pay Band – 4
Remuneration – Naira 6,154,368 per annum
Contract Type – 1-year fixed term
Location – Lagos, Nigeria
Requirements – All applicants should have a pre-existing legal status to live and work in Nigeria. The British Council will not facilitate/sponsor visa applications and work permits.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Customer Services Officer at British Council” should click the APPLY HERE button below and start their application.
Deadline: January 18, 2022