Elizade Toyota Nigeria Limited – We are positioned to satisfactorily meet customers’ needs in the delivery of first class service and customer satisfaction in Nigeria. Its quality service procedures and delivery have earned the company the trust and respect of its many customers.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Job Vacancies at Elizade Toyota Nigeria Limited.
Assistant Manager, Internal Control
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Abuja | Nigeria
- Coordinate and supervise internal control activities at a branch location.
- Monitor branch compliance to organizational policies and procedures
- Compile audit reports of activities of the locations.
- Proactively engender a strong control measure of the branch activities in line with the organizational policies and procedures.
- Conduct special audit and investigations as required.
- Assist in the development and update of company policies and procedures.
- Monitor stock taking of vehicles, fuel, spare parts and engine oil
- Reconcile Motor Vehicle sales reports (DSSR) at the branches level.
- Monitor fuel dispensation at branches.
- General ledger review of transactions on the ERP
- Review Internal Control system at the branch level
- Conduct a continuous review of all reconciliations, payments and maintain proper documentation for compliance review.
- Execute other Internal Control and Compliance related activities of the branch as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting or Other related fields
- Minimum of Seven (7) years related work experience.
- Minimum of Five (5) years’ post chartered experience, of which at least two (2) years must be at supervisory level
- In-depth knowledge of internal control processes and procedures
- Good knowledge of organizational policies and procedures across departments.
- Good leadership and people management skills
- Excellent proficiency in the use of office productivity tools
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Good communication, relationship management and networking skills
- Good negotiation skills.
- Deadline: December 3.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Job Vacancies at Elizade Toyota Nigeria Limited” should send their Application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Internal Control” as the subject of the email.
Leave a Reply