BeaconGate Limited – The company is primarily set up to help transform the latent abilities and potentials of Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Executives and make them realize their full potentials as well as create leadership brands that would make them distinct.
This involves using approaches that lead to self discovery, awareness of situations, empowering for positive actions and actualization of goals and visions. We offer customized solutions to meet your personal and business needs.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Client Relationship Officer at Beacongate Limited.
Client Relationship Officer
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: HND/BA/BSC
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
- Communicate with customers via phone, email and chat
- Provide knowledgeable answers to questions about products, pricing and availability
- Work with internal departments to meet customer’s needs
- Data entry on various platforms
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers always while responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various digital and physical channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Vast product knowledge.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information to customers upon request
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail or social media
- Process incoming orders, and liaise with the relevant teams to ensure orders are done on time e.g. the production and personalization team
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Currently studying towards or has a Bachelor’s Degree with one of the following majors: Information Technology, Marketing, Business Administration or any relevant majors.
- 1 – 3 years of relevant work experience.
- A plus if the experience is from an eCommerce company or a company with an active social media presence.
- Excellent phone etiquette and excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- A good eye for design and all things creative!
- Experience with Instagram, Etsy, Pinterest, Facebook and a knowledge of how to utilize them to generate brand awareness, brand interest, brand loyalty and web traffic
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A can-do attitude with a willingness to work hard and take ownership of deliverables
- A genuine desire to be part of our business
- Upbeat personality
- The ideal candidate loves talking to people and proactively solving issues.
- You will be responsible for converting customers into passionate evangelists.
- N80,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Client Relationship Officer at Beacongate Limited” should send their CV, Cover Letter and Pay Requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Deadline: March 10, 2022