First Bank of Nigeria is a Nigerian multinational bank and financial services company headquartered in Lagos. It is the biggest bank in Nigeria by total deposits and gross earnings.
We are building the Bank of the future and you also can be a part of it. FirstBank brings together the strengths of personal banking, corporate banking, retail and business banking, putting us in the perfect position to become Nigeria’s ‘Go-To’ bank that offers a smarter and better way to bank to clients and customers
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Business Analyst at First Bank.
Business Analyst, Business Performance Monitoring
- To support the Team Leads in facilitating periodic performance review sessions (Monthly/Quarterly Performance Reviews)
To analyse, report and generate business insights on products, channels, customers, branches and Customer Profitability Reports) in the business areas of oversight
To conduct competitive bechmarking, environmental scanning and analysis to generate business insight and actionable recommendations for performance improvement
To support the annual budgeting exercise and ensure adequate planning bank-wide
To identify and assess MIS issues affecting the business and ensure their correction and conclusinve resolution
To facilitate the implementation and maintenance of an effective MIS (Management Information System) reporting application that is accurate and fair in presenitng business performnace
To ensure the integrity and completeness of bankwide acount mapping in line with the account mapping policy
- Maintain procedures, models and other structures to report the bank’s performance across the bank’s electronic business products and channels
- Run periodic procedures to generate, validate, correct, and finalize performance reports and dashboards to independently determine the performance of individuals, teams, groups in the electronic business groups and other business areas as assigned by the Team Leads in Budgeting & Analytics
- Support the MIS Analytics Team Leads in development, implementation, management and maintenance of the MIS and performance dashboard reporting applications
- Generate actionable analytics and insight on the bank’s growth, profitability, sales, competitivesss etc on the electronic products, channels, and lines of business
- Support the Team Leads in Budgeting & Analytics in facilitating robust performance dialogues with Teams, Groups ang Executives on EBusiness
- Propose and drive revenue and cost optimization on electronic business based on insight and analytics
- Provide actionable insights and analytics as may be required to drive and optimize the bank’s electronic business performance
- Drive and track strategic initiatives, process improvement and automation projects as may be assigned by Unit Head, Budgeting & Analytics or GH, BPM
- Any other duty as may be assigned by Unit Head, Budgeting & Analytics or GH, BPM
- First Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Science or Engineering.
- Master’s Degree/Professional certification in Accounting or Finance
- Experience in MIS (Management Information System).
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite, MS access, SQL, etc.
- Experience in Finance or Accounting.
- Seven years’ industry experience and at least three years in a MIS, Finance or accounting role.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Business Analyst at First Bank” should click the APPLY HERE button below and start their application.
Deadline: April 11, 2022
Leave a Reply