First Bank of Nigeria (FBN) has introduced Bancassurance partner, FBNInsurance; a member of the Sanlam Group with presence in over 30 countries of the world
According to the bank, Bancassurance provides the public with various insurance policies that are suitable for them now and in the future; and with FBNInsurance, they can be assured of a secured tomorrow with policies spanning health, education, annuity, retirement, and much more.
To begin, interested persons should dail *894*123#.
Read related news:
- Bankers, Private Sector Seek Increased Forex To Manufacturers
- Sterling Bank Introduces Virtual Cards
- Seven Banks Rake In N570.43bn Interest On Loans, 2022
- CBN commends Access Bank on sustainable principles
- NOVA MERCHANT BANK TO SPONSOR 25TH NIGERIA CUP GOLF TOURNAMENT
For more information on the various insurance policies that are suitable for you and your loved ones click the button below