At Stanbic IBTC We offer all our clients a wide range of personal, business and commercial banking products through our various branches spread across Nigeria and our online banking platforms.
We cater for both individuals and businesses through carefully designed retail and business banking products. We also offer self-service channels powered by sophisticated technology to bring convenient banking to customers.
Our clients can also get custodial services through Stanbic IBTC Nominees Nigeria Limited, our custody arm and non-pension asset custodian, acting in a nominee capacity for clients’ transactions in securities and other investments.
We are a key player in financial inclusion and are poised to take banking to the doorsteps of our customers; taking care of the banking needs of different categories of persons and businesses.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Job at Stanbic IBTC
- Career Area: Corporate & Investment Banking
- Location: Lagos Island, Lagos, Nigeria
- Job Type: Full-Time Regular
- Job ID: 63686
- To execute transactions on behalf of Retail and HNI Clients and ensure that the HNI clients are updated on the transactions via their RMs
- To provide regular market updates to clients
- To stay abreast of market happenings and provide market analysis to both internal and external clients
- Execution of clients mandate as stated on the jobbing book, ensure that at least 90% of all attainable mandates are executed on each trading day at 95% error free rate.
- Call/Liaise with local brokers daily to get flows/transactions
- Providing periodic updates to assigned clients/HNI on market performance in order to be in their faces and get flows from them.
- Provide timely and efficient feedback to customer enquiries through customer service unit.
- Participate in the filling and listing of offers, bonds and rights
- Execution of Inter-member requests for clients (Inward and Outward)
- Liaising with the regulators on enquiries from clients and to ensure that issues pertaining to the Company are promptly and timely resolved.
- Ensure trade confirmations are sent out on or before 3p.m on each trade date.
- B.Sc. in Finance Related courses; ACIS, ACA added advantage
- Most have been inducted as an Authorised Dealing Clerk
- Minimum of 2 years post NYSC Experience with relevant experience
- A good knowledge of the financial market, NSE and SEC rule
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Job at Stanbic IBTC” should click the APPLY HERE button below and start their application.
Leave a Reply