TOP is an integrated agency network providing powerful and full-service solutions for the world. We spread ideas and we help to grow brands. We’re proudly independent and composed of subject matter experts and award-winning thinkers, designers, content creators, digital storytellers and developers. We’ve become the world’s fastest-growing PR, social, and digital agency because of our unique story-based and data-driven approach.
If you want the feel of a fast-growing startup with the variety of client work that comes from a top agency, then you’ve come to the right place.
We are looking for creative and passionate person to fill the following position:
Freelance Copy Writer
Are you a scrappy, ambitious self-starter who’s eager to create and improve existing content that converts?
Would you like to perfect the work of others and help level up an existing platform’s content? You could be our next Freelance Copy Editor for National Today.
National Today is the world’s largest cultural calendar. We track fun holidays and special moments that bring joy to millions around the world. We are looking for someone who has flawless grammar and an eye for correcting errors, inconsistencies, and weak language.
- Copyedit, review, and fact-check our pieces of web content
- Proofread all content for accuracy and style, in the allotted time with the resulting text free of errors
- Efficiently communicate changes, callouts, and questions to other team members
- Take creative and quality ownership (manage full ideation to execution cycle) and provide strategic ideas
- Be able to take a minimal amount of direction and create fully fleshed out copy
- Write in multiple brand voices, for different demographics
- 1+ years of editorial experience, preferably at an agency (PR agency, ad agency, digital agency), in-house at a major brand, or at a publisher
- 1+ years of copywriting experience in digital marketing or related field
- Expert level US English and strong grammar
- Proofreading experience and familiarity with standard style guides
- A keen eye for detail and appreciation of great design
- Be able to deliver on deadline
- Comfortable organizing multiple tasks at one time.
- Able to clearly communicate edits to coworkers, even when teams are in different locations
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Tremendous agility with a positive mindset in adapting to changes in direction and priorities typical of a highly dynamic environment
Qualified and interested candidates should click on the button below to start their application