The Rand Merchant Bank Nigeria (RMBN) 2022 Graduate Programme is a full-time programme and as such, we are looking for motivated and dedicated people who are:
– Curious & Courageous: We have built a culture of bravery by speaking out minds and encouraging others to do the same. We encourage you to learn and listen as much as you can to build relationships based on mutual respect. This will not only help you to understand what we do, but will help you on your way to become an expert in it too
– Good Collaborators: You will work alongside leaders and peers across an international network in order to connect businesses with opportunities. So, it is vital you bring a team-oriented attitude to your approach
– Deeply Invested/Customer-centric: Care for the business as if it were your own. Our clients are at the heart of our Bank. You will do everything to support them wherever possible, forming lasting relationships that you can leverage to be able to meet customers’ individual objectives. Take initiative and be a leader in your own right. Put your time, passion and energy into serving our customers’ needs, knowing that you are empowered, entrusted and accountable.
– Digital problem solvers: The landscape of financial services is changing, becoming much more technology-focused and entrepreneurial. This means we need you to be courageous and proactive when searching for better solutions and making use of the resources we have around us – such as other business areas and new technology.
– Networkers: From clients to colleagues, you can have an active role, putting our customers at the heart of what you do. You will form trusted relationships, working together to find the right solution for your clients or stakeholders.
– Solutionist thinkers: Unconventional thinkers who make a positive difference in the world. At RMBN, we are passionate about unlocking opportunities through our Solutionist thinking approach that challenges the conventions of ordinary thinking.
On our 24-month programme, you will complete rotations across various business units, each lasting up to 3 months. As well as equipping you with a broad experience of our Banking Operations, the programme will help you build a network, give you exposure to senior leaders, fellow graduates and a diverse range of clients. It will also help you find where you fit best, so you can succeed in your career.
What you can expect
Regardless of which degree discipline you have come from, we will help you build the knowledge to succeed. With our targeted approach to your development, you will develop a range of skills that will set you up for success.
What you will do
First, you will be introduced to our business by taking part in an exciting and interactive induction, where you can meet people from across the business and get a better understanding of what we do and how we support our customers. You will complete a training school for a duration of 2months, prior to commencing the rotations across the Bank over a 22-month period.
With plenty of variety, you could be supporting customers to expand their operations or helping them use new technologies to do business with us. With the help of senior leaders and peers, you’ll develop a whole range of skills, while building on the ones that already set you apart from the competition.
What happens if I am successful?
At the successful conclusion of the programme you could be placed within any of our businesses (Client facing or enablement functions).
– You will have achieved a second class upper division (2:1) grade or its equivalent.
– Must have completed NYSC
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Rand Merchant Bank Nigeria (RMBN) Graduate Trainee Programme” should click the APPLY HERE button below and start their application.
Application will close by 3rd April, 2022
Leave a Reply